2.25.2010

Sew Beautiful














This Weekly Fluff is focused on my own space at Faded Elegance
I change out my space every 6-8 weeks, bringing in new items and highlighting a fresh theme.  Today I set up a vignette focusing on sewing.  "Sew Beautiful" will run from late February through the end of March.  As always, if you see something that catches your eye, you'd better visit Faded Elegance soon!

















I have been sewing since I was a little girl.  I love creating things by hand.  I relish the different textures and patterns of the thread, the fabric, the notions.














































vintage dress patterns - such classic designs!














 














Faded Elegance
Historic Downtown Snohomish

worth a look...

Related Posts with Thumbnails